You have been given the opportunity to express your worthiness of the vacant post you applied for. You are thrilled! This is fine.
And while you are thinking of all that you need for the interview, you realized you need to confirm the time for the interview. This is as well normal, but you need to be careful because whether you know it or not, your assessment has started. Plus, the last thing you want is to get to the venue of the interview late, or worse, at the end of the interview.
So, What Do You Do?
Control your excitement and/or anxiety. And if you are not; well, try to be optimistic. Send a reply to the Interview Email and confirm time schedule.
These guidelines will be of great help:
- First, remember, you need to be brief and precise
- Start with the salutation
- Next is gratitude. Gratitude goes a long way. Express the gratitude you felt on receiving the interview mail; thanking the company for the opportunity given to you to represent yourself on why you should be employed
- Confirm the date and time for the interview. Do not leave out the venue. You need to make them aware that you know how significant time is to them and you. After all, punctuality is the soul of all business
- State that the time is fine by you
- If the given time is not convenient for you, the reasons must be germane. Please state the reason(s) and suggest an appropriate one
- Express gratitude again in your closing remarks
7 Templates to Reply An Interview Email Confirming Time Schedule
Here are seven (7) templates to help you quickly and professionally construct good emails for confirming interview timing.
Sponsored Insertion >>
Never Send “Bad Grammar” in Your Business Emails Again
Have you ever sent an email right before realizing there was a spelling mistake or punctuation error in it? If you are a non-native English writer, Grammarly is your next best friend. Here’s why:
Grammarly help you write profesionally and confidently on Gmail, LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, WordPress, Tumblr and millions of other websites. It shows you puntuation errors, poor spelling structures and spelling mistakes; then, it lets you make necessary correction with just one click. It was built by the world’s leading linguists to make writting good English very easy for you.
Did you catch the grammatical errors in this short insertion? If you discovered less than 7 of them in your first read, click here to see how Grammarly can easily turn you to a “profesional writer” and enhance your business emails.
>> Click here to Get “Grammarly” Now. It’s free.
1. Template I to Reply An Interview Email Confirming Time Schedule
It was with great joy that I received your email inviting me for an interview as regards the post I applied for in your organization. Having a full understanding of your important operations and how little time there is, I write to confirm the Interview time.
The mail I received stated: Monday, 6th February 2017; 9 a.m. And the venue is the conference room of your company’s building.
I look forward to discussing some great ideas with you during the interview.
2. Template II to Reply An Interview Email Confirming Time Schedule
Dear Mr. Bob,
Thank you for your response to my application for the post of the creative director in your organization. The interview email stated I would be given ten minutes to share the innovations I have for the organization at the company’s new site; 12 noon, tomorrow.
I understand that time is of the essence. I will be there.
Once again, thank you.
3. Template III to Reply An Interview Email Confirming Time Schedule
Dear Mr. Eric Smith,
It is with refreshed enthusiasm that I write to acknowledge the receipt of your interview email. Also, I appreciate the time flexibility you accorded me by telling me to come next Friday morning. That is 10th February 2017. I see myself as an early bird and hope 8 am will be appropriate?
Working with a great organization as yours has been one of my life goals. I appreciate this opportunity.
4. Template IV to Reply An Interview Email Confirming Time Schedule
I write to confirm the time scheduled for my interview. The email reads 10:00 am 29th February 2017 at the Citadel Building. I need you to clarify the date once again, as there are only 28 days in this year’s February.
It is with keen interest that I look forward to your reply on the rectification of the date of the interview. The Phoenix Team is one I am eager to be a part of.
Thank you for your consideration.
Louise de Toro
5. Template V to Reply An Interview Email Confirming Time Schedule
Dear Angela Mellanby,
I received your Interview email on a happy note. I appreciate the swiftness with which your company operates as I got this email an hour after I applied and I am very enthusiastic to be a member of such a time-conscious team.
The time stated 8:00 am, tomorrow morning at your company’s premises.
I will be punctual.
Thank you for this great opportunity.
6. Template VI to Reply An Interview Email Confirming Time Schedule
Dear Mrs. Florence Elli,
Your reply to my application for the post of a marketer with Instafoods was well received. Your email stated you will contact me shortly to inform of the time and venue for my interview. I wait earnestly for your email.
Also, your email included some concerns as regards relocating. I am fully aware of the challenges of marketing and want you to know I love traveling and going to new places. So, moving to another state poses no inconvenience in any way.
I look forward to discussing some marketing strategies and plans with your team.
Thank you for the consideration.
Mrs Naobi Campbell
7. Template VII to Reply An Interview Email Confirming Time Schedule
I write to acknowledge your invitation for an interview with me. I applied for the post of the radiologist in your diagnostic institute. I am exceedingly grateful for this opportunity. Nonetheless, the time and date for the interview states tomorrow by 9:00 am in your facility, but I happen to be outside the state at the moment to visit my mother who just got hospitalised.
I have booked the only available flight back, but expected time of arrival is 9:15 am and another 20-minute drive to your institute. If it pleases you, I will appreciate if the interview holds by 10:00 a.m.I do understand that time is of the essence and there are other applicants available to be interviewed, but I hope you consider my plight.
I await your decision.
Thank you in anticipation for a positive response.
Mr. Ryan Petrelli
Remember it is very important to confirm the interview time as soon as you discover a need to do so. Bear in mind that your recipient may also have to consult other people in the organization to respond to you appropriately. Giving enough time for the recipient to reply you will help ensure you eventually get a response. If need be, you could send a follow-up email to get an answer.
Latest posts by Temitope Kushehin (see all)
- How To Reply Customers’ Questions Via Email - April 1, 2017
- How to Write Emails for Informing the Boss that an Appointment is Fixed (With Samples) - February 23, 2017
- How to Reply An Interview Email Confirming Time Schedule (With Templates) - February 10, 2017