If you don’t design your own life plan, chances are you’ll fall into someone else’s plan. And guess what they have planned for you? Not much – Jim Rohn
Be True to Yourself
You are now at a crossroads. This is your opportunity to make the most important decision you will ever make....
Winning is not a sometime thing; it’s an all time thing. You don’t win once in a while, you...
“They say that time changes things, but you actually have to change them yourself.” Andy Warhol Are you motivated to...
I have found no greater satisfaction than achieving success through honest dealing and strict adherence to the view that,...
Hi entrepreneur, it’s a great Monday! Surviving a failure gives you more self–confidence. Failures are great learning tools… but...
Until you have learned to be tolerant with those who do not always agree with you; until you have...
Hi entrepreneur, it’s a great Monday! I’ve found that luck is quite predictable. If you want more luck, take...
Recommended for You
- The Challenge of Success
- Standing on Shifting Sand – To the Men Building Great Businesses
- IN LINDA’S WORLD VII: A Dream Came True
- Has Anyone Ever Escaped Failure?
- Anticipate Success – To the Men Building Great Businesses
- Be Committed to Your Life Work
- Golden Scroll – Do You Agree?
- The Pursuit of Success
- What’s the Value of Life?
Quicklinks for You
- My Account
- Live Notifications
- Basic Guidelines & Tips
- Browse Email Categories
- Customer Service Emails
- Professional E-mail Responses
- Sales & Marketing Emails
- Free eBook
- All Courses