Here’s another interesting story from Oladimeji Ramon featuring a series of four short posts. After taking you to Zimbabwe in his last series In Linda’s World, Dimeji is bringing you back to the typical African experience in this new series ALEKWU.
If you like Nigerian home videos or you enjoy African Magic; then this is a must-read story for you.
Sometimes, people have to let go even though they really don’t want to.
Some people become adults at such an early teenage age.
Death might reveal secrets that have been well-kept for years.
Stubbornly ignoring traditional beliefs might be a death trap.
This is what Alekwu is about – the inevitable challenges of life!
- ALEKWU Prologue – Adakole, His Brother and Their Sick Mother
- 1 – Adakole’s Mother Asked for Periwinkles Pepper Soup
- 2 – Adakole’s Mother is Dead or Alive
- 3 – Allegiance to ALEKWU
ALEKWU will be posted on Afrimash every week on four successive Mondays. You are encouraged to subscribe to Afrimash by liking Afrimash Facebook Page in order to receive every latest part in the series via your news feed.
Latest posts by Oladimeji Ramon (see all)
- ALEKWU 3 – Allegiance to ALEKWU - September 29, 2014
- ALEKWU 2 – Adakole’s Mother is Dead or Alive - September 22, 2014
- ALEKWU 1 – Adakole’s Mother Asked for Periwinkles Pepper Soup - September 15, 2014